World premieres in Bratislava: ŠKODA presents e-mobility sub-brand iV as well as CITIGOe iV and SUPERB iV
- ŠKODA combines electric vehicles and holistically networked ecosystem under iV sub-brand
- ŠKODA CITIGOe iV: First all-electric vehicle in ŠKODA AUTO’s history
- ŠKODA SUPERB iV: First ŠKODA model with plug-in hybrid drive
- ŠKODA SUPERB SCOUT: Robust lifestyle-oriented equipment line now available for first time in the SUPERB
- ŠKODA SUPERB: Visual and technological upgrade for the flagship
ŠKODA AUTO premieres: This is the first occasion the Czech car manufacturer has used its long-term sponsorship of the IIHF Ice Hockey World Championship to stage a vehicle presentation. On the day of the quarter-finals, ŠKODA presented its new e-mobility sub-brand iV in the Slovakian capital of Bratislava. The manufacturer also presented the CITIGOe iV and the SUPERB iV, the first two electrified series models in the company’s history. The brand has officially entered the era of electromobility. In addition, ŠKODA took the opportunity at the sporting event to present its revised flagship SUPERB and SUPERB SCOUT to the public for the first time.
With the e-mobility sub-brand iV, the Czech manufacturer has begun a new chapter in its rich 124-year history. In addition to forming an electric product family, ŠKODA iV also includes a holistic, networked ecosystem to make e-mobility as simple and convenient as possible for ŠKODA customers. The all-electric ŠKODA CITIGOe iV and the new ŠKODA SUPERB iV with plug-in hybrid drive are the manufacturer’s first models in the era of e-mobility. The new ŠKODA SUPERB SCOUT, which also made its debut in Bratislava, extends the successful SUPERB family with visual and technological enhancements.